Monday, January 12, 2009

Week of...

Well this marks the beginning of ALL that has been planned. This Thursday morning at 9a we embark on year one of the official eSOM. We have had over a year run at having 6-8 interns who have been HUGELY successful. I look back over the last year and see so much that they have been responsible for. They have allowed me to concentrate on ministry in a very focused effort.

I am currently finalizing all the material for the class I am teaching, Evangelism. I have assembled about 150-200 pages of information for sharing your faith. I also am finishing up the last few details to the course syllabus that will be both challenging as well as rewarding for the students. In order for any reward to truly be worth it, I believe that one must be challenged first.

I am excited to say that we will have 10 students from the start. This includes all but one of our interns and then we have added one adult form our church and had a couple additions including my cousin who moved from the west valley to Mesa to join us for the eSOM.

I will begin building eSOM as a full package that can be relocated and planted in different regions of the state and country. It is the vision and providence of God that eSOM begins to be mobile and meet people where they are and join in churches that are willing to team up with Western Bible College and eSOM as well as RMCC. This is exciting as well as provides it's own challenges.

1 comment:

.jinnae.brianne. said...

Yay, I am super excited to start this thursday I cant wait. I am ready to learn!